XMReality's latest product updates includes several new functions. As a compliment to our Windows Guide Station, we are very happy to introduce our new 'Web Guide Station'. It will allow you to log into XMReality Remote Guidance solution using a web browser on your computer, a lightweight and zero install Remote Guidance Solution.
The product update includes:
- Web Guide Station: access our guiding features through a web browser on your computer - including Hands-Overlay
- Statistics selector in admin portal: filter on statistics in the admin portal by selecting team, role, license model or seat pool
- Log-in code in app: use QR code for an easier log-in with smart glasses
- Remote control flashlight: we are expanding our remote control to include managing flashlight when guiding someone using smart glasses
- Rate your call: in order to make sure we continue to deliver a high quality service we will ask app users to rate the call quality
NOTE: All of the features above are only part of the Enterprise edition except for 'Rate your call'.